**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Ric, 4 Sep 2012.

1. foreverablue18

foreverablue18

I have two tickets at £1000 each sajid my friend!

You come to Ethiad before??

Please take this the right way mods.. ;)

2. sajidpatel

sajidpatel

Good day

Thanks

3. ken_barnes

ken_barnes

Just go on the official site, ticket section, there's thousands available...

4. acton28

acton28

On the Blue Moon: https://acton28.blog/dfa/
    Had 2 emails in last month from an Amrik Gill offering me cheap Chelski and WHU tickets - he ripped me off 3/4 years ago now! GRRR

Anyway order has been placed. Paid via Monopoly money

5. Naksft

Naksft

Thing is; if you're a new supporter - or like me; a supporter living outside of the UK who hasn't attended a match on home ground - it's not possible to get tickets even though there are plenty available. The only option is to pay 3 x the FV to an illegal supplier or get lucky to get your hands on a pair of tickets on here. First option is quite risky obviously.

As for a normal ticket trade it's quite easy; never hand over any money before you've got the paper in your own hands or you've been swiped in. Simple as that :-)

^^
    [​IMG]

6. Paul Lancs

Paul Lancs

Got a letter from the police this morning informing me that Amrik Gill is now in custody awaiting to be sentenced for fraud. So if anyone does get ripped off in the near future then it certainly won't be him who's doing it! Stay vigilant blues coz you can always get the odd knob head trying it on.

7. Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A.

Amrik Gill found Guilty for the 5th time. Currently held on remand until sentencing in December

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1592372_football-ticket-conman-amrik-gill-faces-jail-for-fifth-time-after-owning-up-to-62-new-offences" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... w-offences</a>

8. notts blue

notts blue

justice at last!!

9. Jackouk

Jackouk

If you re read it says the guy in genuine... So all I was saying is not everyone is a scammer even people with 0 posts are ligit

10. stony

stony

If you re read it, you will see I am advising people not to take the word of someone with only 13 posts(14 now) meaning you.

With the greatest of respect, no one on here knows either of you. So you vouching for him means nothing.

Not everyone is a scammer mate, but plenty on here have been scammed so a bit of caution is called for, and taking the word of a newly signed up poster who no one knows would be more than a little silly.