**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

stony said:
Jackouk said:
stony said:
No offence mate, but I would suggest no one buys tickets from someone on the advice of a poster with only 13 posts to his name.

As always, make sure you have the ticket in your hand before any handing over any cash.

If you re read it says the guy in genuine... So all I was saying is not everyone is a scammer even people with 0 posts are ligit

If you re read it, you will see I am advising people not to take the word of someone with only 13 posts(14 now) meaning you.

With the greatest of respect, no one on here knows either of you. So you vouching for him means nothing.

Not everyone is a scammer mate, but plenty on here have been scammed so a bit of caution is called for, and taking the word of a newly signed up poster who no one knows would be more than a little silly.

13 posts could easily be this free man <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1594180_serial-ticket-conman-amrik-gill-from-chorlton-walks-free-after-admitting-a-string-of-manchester-city-scams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... city-scams</a>

What a joke! Like banning him from the Internet is really gonna work! Typical British justice system (shit). If I see him in the street he's getting a swift hook to the chin but then I will probably be the one in prison. Madness!

I'd like to see the **** twitching on the floor after a sturdy blow to the windpipe rather than acting for another pinko naive as fuck judge

Bought a few tickets off here and always been ok touch wood.. once i've bought a ticket off a member on here and it's been ok then i tend to use them again

TO RIC AND ALL MODS

Can we have a sticky on here for members who can be trusted/not trusted?

Perhaps if everyone PM'd a MOD/Ric with names of who they trust or don't trust and the list can begin.

Everyone can then simply add an entry...

Trusted - abc
Not to be trusted - xyz

People can then make an informed choice as to who they do and don't give bank details to.

I have bought and sold a few on here, always cash on collection.

akcity said:
kp789 said:
It pains me to think that blues would rip off other blues. Face value and honesty isnt a massive ask.

The problem is that not everyone on Bluemoon is a Blue and so everyone is open to being scammed.
how can you be scammed if you meet face to face

Anyone needing a ticket for FA Cup semi final Man city vs chelsea, MCFC SIDE as i have a spare ticket for row 535 is restricted view willing to let it go for £30.

kas45 said:
Anyone needing a ticket for FA Cup semi final Man city vs chelsea, MCFC SIDE as i have a spare ticket for row 535 is restricted view willing to let it go for £30.
Shite, I missed your post. Do you have one for the Man City v Wigan game at Wembley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.