**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

Re: *WARNING: PLEASE READ*

Skashion said:
I know it doesn't stop this problem with away games but we could cut down on this using the new seat exchange feature surely, and use Bluemoon to advertise that you've got a seat available?

Anyone who wants to do this but doesn't know how, instructions are here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/How-to-use-Ticket-Exchange" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membe ... t-Exchange</a>

i tried to use viagogo for the QPR match because my dad was on holiday - it charges the seller and the buyer. It's not surprising really as they have to make money but it's a total rip off all the same.
The ticket section on here is much, much better because there's no 3rd party making money out of it. As long as people just get the ticket and cash in person then there's no problem - the ticket exchange on here serves a fantastic purpose for genuine city fans in my opinion

I have bought off here a number times and it's been spot on. People on here can vouch for me that I have been a good buyer even though I dot post much on here and still on here a lot reading people's views.

BigJoesArmy said:
I have bought off here a number times and it's been spot on. People on here can vouch for me that I have been a good buyer even though I dot post much on here and still on here a lot reading people's views.
I can vouch for you. X

*WARNING: PLEASE READ*

I've had a few pairs of tickets sold on here for games I can't get to. Even left a pair of tickets on my front drive in an envelope and got the buyer to post the cash through my letter box. Last pair i had went to rascal for the charity shield. I think that if the fuckers who rip people off or charge more than face valve should be strung up never mind banned

Would it be possible to keep a register of the guys who are kosher and a list of those who aren't?

MERLIN21 has been banned, as he's been scamming a number of people. I think it might be Amrik Gill again.

In case anyone had arranged to buy tickets from him, don't do it.

Bought and sold on here never had a problem keep the section very useful surely its a better solution to deal with the scammers than close the whole operation down? best way for disgruntled ripped off buyers or sellers to name and shame remember no ticket in your hand no hand over cash simples

Ric said:
We've had a few reports recently of people being ripped off when buying tickets on here.

Ultimately we have no control over transactions, and have considered closing down this section of the forum. However, many people have also benefitted from it by getting tickets off legitimate sellers so we'll keep it going for the timebeing.

Please be cautious when buying tickets on here - ideally arrange to meet the seller so that you can hand over the cash in exchange for the tickets, rather than transferring money online before receivng the tickets.

How about an ebay type feedback page for sellers/buyers so peolpe can look them up before. I've sold tickets and let others use my card via BM with no issues

Feed-The-Goat said:
Skashion said:
I know it doesn't stop this problem with away games but we could cut down on this using the new seat exchange feature surely, and use Bluemoon to advertise that you've got a seat available?

Anyone who wants to do this but doesn't know how, instructions are here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/How-to-use-Ticket-Exchange" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membe ... t-Exchange</a>

The thing is with the seat exchange is alot of tickets are not always face value.

I seen a ticket for 111 for the Arsenal game on there for sale at £73 and one in 209 for £80. If someone is to sell on here it would be face value only.
Got this ticket off some bloke called sean will dodgy ;) sorry

Maccblue said:
Ric said:
We've had a few reports recently of people being ripped off when buying tickets on here.

Ultimately we have no control over transactions, and have considered closing down this section of the forum. However, many people have also benefitted from it by getting tickets off legitimate sellers so we'll keep it going for the timebeing.

Please be cautious when buying tickets on here - ideally arrange to meet the seller so that you can hand over the cash in exchange for the tickets, rather than transferring money online before receivng the tickets.

How about an ebay type feedback page for sellers/buyers so peolpe can look them up before. I've sold tickets and let others use my card via BM with no issues

Don`t start winding me up over e-bay !!
Did you know that as a Seller,I cannot leave Negative Feedback for a Buyer,even if they do not pay for their goods ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.