**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

oakiecokie said:
Maccblue said:
Ric said:
We've had a few reports recently of people being ripped off when buying tickets on here.

Ultimately we have no control over transactions, and have considered closing down this section of the forum. However, many people have also benefitted from it by getting tickets off legitimate sellers so we'll keep it going for the timebeing.

Please be cautious when buying tickets on here - ideally arrange to meet the seller so that you can hand over the cash in exchange for the tickets, rather than transferring money online before receivng the tickets.

How about an ebay type feedback page for sellers/buyers so peolpe can look them up before. I've sold tickets and let others use my card via BM with no issues

Don`t start winding me up over e-bay !!
Did you know that as a Seller,I cannot leave Negative Feedback for a Buyer,even if they do not pay for their goods ??
Look we had a different avangement, don't bring it up again, performance was never promised

andyhinch said:
oakiecokie said:
Maccblue said:
How about an ebay type feedback page for sellers/buyers so peolpe can look them up before. I've sold tickets and let others use my card via BM with no issues

Did you know that as a Seller,I cannot leave Negative Feedback for a Buyer,even if they do not pay for their goods ??
Look we had a different avangement, don't bring it up again, performance was never promised

But we coulkd leave some form of feedback.Did they buy you a pint ? Did they give you more money than the going rate ? Whats his missus look like ? Is she a goer ? Something different to keep us amused.

oakiecokie said:
andyhinch said:
oakiecokie said:

But we coulkd leave some form of feedback.Did they buy you a pint ? Did they give you more money than the going rate ? Whats his missus look like ? Is she a goer ? Something different to keep us amused.
Would we currup the youth? No is my answer, the little bastards need to find out for themselves

Re: *WARNING: PLEASE READ*

LHarper said:
As long as people are sensible then the T&T exchange is invaluable to a lot of Blues.

I think people should use common sense and only buy tickets off people who've got a reasonably high post count on the site and also do the obvious stuff that people have stated above.

Post count doesn't always guarantee that the person is genuine though. I bought someones sc last season off here and he had 20 odd posts,had no problems whatsoever with it either.

Only way to be completely certain you're not getting scammed is to meet in person,if that's not possible or if you have any doubts at all don't risk it.

Here is what they do on RAWK

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=15247.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... ic=15247.0</a>

Think my mate was almost done over by MERLIN21, he tweeted something earlier about it. Absolute wanker whoever it is.

Sold both away tickets and European away tickets on here with not one problem.
Had the money transferred into my account before hand with no problem.

Got LHarper his Liverpool ticket last week so am confident I can be trusted.

Anyone who rips off fellow blues needs a fucking slap! And I am not one for violence in any way!

(anyone need Fulham then pm me)...Real Madrid already sold to Jimmy Grimble

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Anyone who rips off fellow blues needs a fucking slap! And I am not one for violence in any way!

I can vouch for you mate!

LHarper said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

I can vouch for you mate!

Thanks pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.