**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

Re: *WARNING: PLEASE READ*

BigJoesArmy said:
I have bought off here a number times and it's been spot on. People on here can vouch for me that I have been a good buyer even though I dot post much on here and still on here a lot reading people's views.

and me turned up to buy my spare ticket one time as greed nice guy no problems

merlin21 has had 85 fucking quid off me for stoke, what a ****!<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm --<br /><br />
Ric said:
MERLIN21 has been banned, as he's been scamming a number of people. I think it might be Amrik Gill again.

In case anyone had arranged to buy tickets from him, don't do it.

ypou got any details for him ric??

he owes me 85 quid for 2 stoke tickets!

notts blue said:
merlin21 has had 85 fucking quid off me for stoke, what a ****!

-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm --

Ric said:
MERLIN21 has been banned, as he's been scamming a number of people. I think it might be Amrik Gill again.

He still owes me £150 for an fa cup final ticket. Let me know if you have any joy! Ring Chorlton police station if you have any proof of name used/bank account etc as they know him well<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm --<br /><br />
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Why do people think it is Amrik Gill ?

The police are seeing me tomorrow so if it's him i can tell them.

What name was on the bank details he gave you? The fecker got me a couple of years ago

darryl28 said:
notts blue said:
merlin21 has had 85 fucking quid off me for stoke, what a ****!

-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm --

Ric said:

He still owes me £150 for an fa cup final ticket. Let me know if you have any joy! Ring Chorlton police station if you have any proof of name used/bank account etc as they know him well

-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm --

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Why do people think it is Amrik Gill ?

The police are seeing me tomorrow so if it's him i can tell them.

What name was on the bank details he gave you? The fecker got me a couple of years ago
he said he was called frankie something!!

still got his bank account details!

little fucker

Why don't you un-ban him and see if he posts again, then try and get his IP address. Could you even do that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.