**WARNING: SCAMMING ALERT - PLEASE READ**

Can I just ask that you DON'T post any personal details/email addresses on here. If necessary PM them to one of us and, more importantly, pass them onto the police.

Also, while he certainly has plenty of previous, we can't be 100% sure it's our old friend Mr Gill. Let the police/MEN do their job.

The guy is an absolute tosser.
I remember him messaging me numerous times.
"lens me 20 quid into my bank account, and next week I'll give you 50 quid in return when I get paid"

I'm sure I saw him queuing up at the ground the other year for cup final tickets.

**** of the highest order!

got scammed by this guy. 'merlin21'
going to the police tomorow, got bank details.
said his name was frank barnes

cmccluckie said:
got scammed by this guy. 'merlin21'
going to the police tomorow, got bank details.
said his name was frank barnes

let me know how you get on mate,

he used the same name for me aswell

for 2 stoke!

Sadly i was done for £85 for Stoke as well - hence my pm to ric earlier this week Name he game me was Frank Barnes - got a mobile number as well but surprise, surprise doesn't get answered

Feel a bit stupid about it all now!

TAmmyBlueMoon said:
Sadly i was done for £85 for Stoke as well - hence my pm to ric earlier this week Name he game me was Frank Barnes - got a mobile number as well but surprise, surprise doesn't get answered

Feel a bit stupid about it all now!

You might want to inform the police. If it is the same person he may well be setting up bank accounts in false names. This becomes more than just ticket fraud

I have spoke to my bank and "frank Barnes" a/c is the Natwest in Bolton.

I have emailed the GMP Fraud team and told them the situation and to contact me if they want his a/c and mobile details. Still waiting!

Has anyone reported this to the police and have a referance number? I have reported it today and it would be handy to give the police all the linked referance numbers for anyone scammed?

I've been had by Merlin21 this week. £85. Seems like I've fallen into the same trap. Gutted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.