Warning shot?

Thanks for the advice, i honestly think ive just pulled something but thought it could me more serious at the time, i went really tired and weak for about an hour but then ive been fine other than feeling like ive had a good kucking.
Why risk it, go to a&e.

When ringing our doctors the very first line is ‘if you have chest pains go to A & E immediately’.

You have to love bluemoon. You have time to post your symptoms on here, but cant be arsed calling a doctor. Its your health pal, nothing is more important. See a doctor, go to A and E, but dont fucking sit around hoping its a muscle pull or something cause if it isn't you may never get chance to ask again.

My dad's dad died at 58 of a heart attack and my dad survived one aged 56. I don't think it's possible to take heart health too seriously. I had a private scan myself a couple of years ago and was only 27, all fine but fully intend to have the scan every 10 years for a review.

Don't be shy to go and see them mate.

Not sure how i feel about this one, went to work this morning with no issues at all. At 10.00 i went out for my break and out of nowhere got a pain in my chest that went straight through my back, it came and went in waves for maybe 5 minutes an then eased off. I went back to work but now i feel like i've gone 10 rounds with Tyson, my chest and back are killing me. it honestley feels like ive pulled some muscles and i havent had any of the initial pains so i guess it cant be anything too serious. Guessing im not getting any younger but it shook me up.

What size shoes are you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.