Warning shot?

I attended a call to a woman recently arrived at Gatwick from an international flight who was feeling unwell (weak and tiered). Once she was in the back of the ambulance the Paramedic who was Advanced Life Support qualified stuck her on a 12-lead ECG after about 5 minutes he had a look at the trace, and asked her about her previous heart attack. She wasn't even aware she'd had one.

Bottom line -GO AND GET IT CHECKED OUT.

Have a wank.

I think I have a few pains so any excuse

@abu13 go to A&E
My mate felt a bit shitty one morning and just carried on as normal.
A week later he felt even shittier with chest pains, so as it was 7am ish and couldn't ring his doctor he went to A&E. They ran tests and told him he was staying in as he'd suffered a second heart attack. They said his episode the week before would have been his first

If youre thinking its a heart attack or angina you should get yourself checked out at the local hospital ... they'll do all the necessary tests. But I think heart attacks start with a pain in the arm.
Not necessarily. When I had my heart attack, I had a, severe bout of vomiting during the night. Woke up in the morning, thought nothing more about it. When I tried lifting something heavy, I had a sensation like the worst heartburn you ever had, multiplied by 100. Went in to my GP, who did a test or two, and told me I needed to go to hospital. I said "fine, I'll drive over now". To which she said "no, you'd better not. We'll get an ambulance out to you". In hospital for a week, stints fitted, off work for three months. Talk about a kick in the bollocks. Get yourself checked OP.

wind, a good fart and you will be right

Maybe, but my Dad was diagnosed with Indigestion loads of times when he was actually having heart attacks so be wary. He owes his life to some random people at the local tip who pointed out he had Angina that had gone undiagnosed. a week later he had an emergency quadruple bypass, the hospital woudn't even let him walk once they had spotted the blockages with the tests.

You are describing classic heart attack symptoms.

get to a and e now or you might not feel the next one for long...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.