Warning shot?

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
Not sure how i feel about this one, went to work this morning with no issues at all. At 10.00 i went out for my break and out of nowhere got a pain in my chest that went straight through my back, it came and went in waves for maybe 5 minutes an then eased off. I went back to work but now i feel like i've gone 10 rounds with Tyson, my chest and back are killing me. it honestley feels like ive pulled some muscles and i havent had any of the initial pains so i guess it cant be anything too serious. Guessing im not getting any younger but it shook me up.

If youre thinking its a heart attack or angina you should get yourself checked out at the local hospital ... they'll do all the necessary tests. But I think heart attacks start with a pain in the arm.

Not sure how i feel about this one, went to work this morning with no issues at all. At 10.00 i went out for my break and out of nowhere got a pain in my chest that went straight through my back, it came and went in waves for maybe 5 minutes an then eased off. I went back to work but now i feel like i've gone 10 rounds with Tyson, my chest and back are killing me. it honestley feels like ive pulled some muscles and i havent had any of the initial pains so i guess it cant be anything too serious. Guessing im not getting any younger but it shook me up.
If it really came out of nowhere and you still feel shit I would definitely get it checked. Even a call to Nhs Direct worth it.

Thanks for the advice, i honestly think ive just pulled something but thought it could me more serious at the time, i went really tired and weak for about an hour but then ive been fine other than feeling like ive had a good kucking.

I had similar a few weeks ago, I called 111 and they asked all sorts of stuff and then sent me to A & E where I was seen straight away, put on an ECG machine for a minute or so and then had some blood tests. After waiting about an hour for the bloods I was told everything was ok with my heart and bloods. Still don't really know what caused it but put it down to trapped wind or indigestion. Very satisfying to get checked out though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.