WARNING: This Thread Should Only be Opened If You Want to Experience Pure Joy

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
Going in to the immensely boring international break, let’s relive ecstasy.

How many posters can pick themselves out of one of these videos?

Any other videos of fan celebrations for one of (if not the) most important goals in our history kicking about?

Last edited:
Dunno about you guys but I STILL get fucking annoyed when their second goal goes in and i STILL get nervous when the clocks ticking down and we're still not winning.
It's crazy how I know the result but I still feel the same emotions every time.

And I love the fact you can hear the ball hit the net for sergio's goal

Truly, one of the greatest moments in football history.

Going in to the immensely boring international break, let’s relive ecstasy.

How many posters can pick themselves out of one of these videos?

Any other videos of fan celebrations for one of (if not the) most important goals in our history kicking about?

Can you imagine if it had gone to VAR ?

I'm not in any of those but the trained eye can spot me in crowd shots after the QPR game.

I can briefly be seen near the "Oi Fergie we're having a party" banner. This clip was seen in the split screen Youtube video of our game and United's game, and it was also used in the Amazon doc and the mrs thought I was a freak because I knew where to pause.

Can you imagine if it had gone to VAR ?

I’ve actually considered writing a short counterfactual history satire of 93:20 if VAR had been around at that time. ;-)
I am 100% sure that we'd have got a penalty for sergio and that mad lovable bastard mario would have scored it and sent the football world into meltdown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.