Warnock

I've read it back and it seemed quite easy to follow so I can't help you i'm afraid.

Which part of it do you dispute?
So how exactly is Warnock inadvertently responsible for the lads death? You absolute twat. You’re on the wind up aren’t you.

So how exactly is Warnock inadvertently responsible for the lads death? You absolute twat. You’re on the wind up aren’t you.

Are you serious?

He was playing in France. Warnock wanted to buy him and convinced him to come. It happened literally on the way to Cardiff for training the next day. It doesn’t happen if Cardiff don’t buy him.

You either have no idea what inadvertently means or you’re one of these “when it’s your time it’s your time” weirdos that thinks it would’ve happened anyway.

Of course Warnock didn’t fucking plan this to happen but it happened. I know how I’d feel in his shoes so he needs a break from fuckwits on here giving him shit for showing grief.

Are you serious?

He was playing in France. Warnock wanted to buy him and convinced him to come. It happened literally on the way to Cardiff for training the next day. It doesn’t happen if Cardiff don’t buy him.

You either have no idea what inadvertently means or you’re one of these “when it’s your time it’s your time” weirdos that thinks it would’ve happened anyway.

Of course Warnock didn’t fucking plan this to happen but it happened. I know how I’d feel in his shoes so he needs a break from fuckwits on here giving him shit for showing grief.
Fuckwits. You hit the nail right on the button there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.