Warrior

bondsman

Just watched the film 'Warrior,' its very good check it out fellow bluemooners, I enjoyed it as much if not more than the fighter. Its no Rocky but it is good and certainly makes you want to hit the gym.

Just watched 'Real Steel' which is Rocky but with robots. That's a win win for everyone.

If you liked real steel you will love warrior stony. Tom Hardy is very good in it and his one bomb in one of the fights is class.

bondsman said:
If you liked real steel you will love warrior stony. Tom Hardy is very good in it and his one bomb in one of the fights is class.

I'll check it out, cheers mate.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
What we could do with really is a dedicated thread about the Last Film You Saw.

Good Idea, make one I just wanted to recommend warrior, not really bothered about last film you saw, you seem a bit of a pedant.

Do people actually discuss films in there ? I always thought it was like the barm muffin thread or the £20 thread and just used for bumping your post count or letting people know you're not dead.

bondsman said:

Good Idea, make one I just wanted to recommend warrior, not really bothered about last film you saw, you seem a bit of a pedant.

I had a look and there is one already; turns out there are several pages about this film but they are several months old; I think you might be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.