Warsteiener...

Fitton

Anyone had this stuff?

38warsteiner.jpg

Lethal...

Very nice stuff especially in the right pub on draught. Loving Tyskie, Lech and Leffe at the minute also.

I have known 16 pinters hit the deck after 8 pints of warsteiner.

Never cared for it myself when I was drinking though.

Swales lives said:
Fitton said:
Anyone had this stuff?

38warsteiner.jpg

Lethal...

A really really nice beer, had a few of these in Kro Bar the other week
I sometimes drink Krombacher in The Marble in Chorlton. That too is lethal.
German Lager is in a class of its own. Outstanding gear.

I think the Germans have brewing regulations that restricts them from adding lots of chemicals to it thus making it taste more nice/natural as opposed to your Tennants/Budweiser/Miller etc. which are full of chemicals and taste like urine.

Sampled the lagers over in Belgium when we playeed lokeren now they were something else,no hangover with it aswell.tottaly bollocksed the night before woke up fresh as paint straight back to it.SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP.

sir malcom said:
Sampled the lagers over in Belgium when we playeed lokeren now they were something else,no hangover with it aswell.tottaly bollocksed the night before woke up fresh as paint straight back to it.SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP.

That's it. The Belgians, Germans and Czechs reign supreme with pure lagers.
The shit we produce is embarrassing. Fecking Becks Vier and Stella 4.0 are a disgrace and the Belgians and Germans wouldn't drink that piss if they dying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.