Was anything better in days gone by?

The heavyweight boxing division. If AJ went in with Tyson he’d be out cold some time in the 1st or 2nd.
Is it just my imagination or has the heavyweight division got older over time? People are saying that AJ is still developing, but he's 30 ffs. Tyson won the world title at 20, and I know he was an anomaly, but it seems like all of the current best heavyweights are over 30. Ali won his first title at 22.

HAHA, reminds of the Monty Python sketch World hide and seek championship. Goes something like:
"After 26 years, 7 months, 17 days, 11 hours, and 8 seconds the World hide and seek championship is a draw."
"The replay begins tomorrow at 10:00 am."

Good times Mike, gone in the blink of an eye too..!

My Nan worked at the biscuit works.

I went to St Thomas's right near the biscuit works..loved the smell from the biscuits works much better than the school dinner smell.
Used to get a brown bag full of broken biscuits from there sometimes..and if lucky there were chocolate ones in lol..the good old days.
Remember the Irk changing colour almost daily...I think it was the chemical factory that just dumped dye into it

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.