was this just all a dream

ancoats

woke up this morning and after having the worst nightmare dream ever ???? and i had to check there was life before 2009 and it was all real ??? 30.000 fans, maine road, moss side, the old 3rd division, kinky, frank sidebottom, curtly watts, stuart hall paedophile

manchester city any history NO ??? they say we was never champions of england league cup winners fa cup winners and won a european cup winners cup and that was all before manchester united become giants

I have just come out of hiding for the last twenty years. Still can’t believe we lost two nil to bloody Gillingham! Has anything exciting happened since I left Wembley with 5 minutes to go?

yeah matey we won back to back promotion from the Lancashire non leagues and got in the play off's national league north once and won the FA vase twice, its not bad for a little club from moss side, but the talk of maine road football club taking over in buying manchester city football club has not gone down to well with stockport blues fans

We've come as long way.I can remember sitting behind the dug out in 2002/3 season and our subs Dunney Goater and Horlock were sat on white plastic patio chairs like you get at garden centres for next to nothing.no wonder we under performed,probably had permanent sore asses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.