Waspi Women

I honestly believe that if Labour get in ... it will be different.
Trust me I have been voting in elections for the last 50 years and its got worse recently. Both the big parties rely on voters taking in all the promises and then having the retention span of the average goldfish. For those with a better memory there is always the get out "Once we had access to all the information it proved not to be possible"

Just completed a form on behalf of SWMBO on the BBC website and if labour get into power they will pay her @£11,500 over 5 years as compensation for not getting her state pension at 60.
Meanwhile I am expected to wait until I am 66 until I get a single penny of State Pension.
Whatever happened to equality of the sexes?
Have you a link can't find it? Found it my missus get £5K not worth a Corbyn govt.
https://action.labour.org.uk/page/content/1950s-women

Last edited:
The wife's DOB is 25th May 1958 and her payment is @ £11500. Exactly 1 year older than your wife and possibly £6500 better off pension wise.
Destroys the £15k minimum theory though my sister is March 57 looking at 19k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.