Wasting money, or buying smart?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Stockport mackem, 11 Aug 2017.

1. willipp

willipp

I think the criticism lies at the money we've spent and not on the quality. No one seems to be saying we have bought poor players and not in the positions we need, and from pretty much everyone who i've seen tipping, they all tip city to win it.

As for the money we have spent, its justified as it was desperately needed and we have to pay these prices for the best players.

2. top post mate. i do enjoy reading a poster that has taken time to do some research and teaches me a few things.

3. Aytoun

Aytoun

Please remove the OP. It is factual & has been researched.

It is NOT what the media wish to know, or rather, not what the media wish the public to know.

For some reason BBC. Mail & Sly Sports etc. falsify the transfer figures to make others, rags especially, look to have spent less & City spent more.

But we & most football fans know the real story, City done good in this market - long may it continue.

4. Stockport mackem

Stockport mackem

I will consider myself sent to Coventry :-)

5. jimharri

jimharri

I always had suspicions that you were a closet blue Mack. And they've been confirmed with that post. Welcome to the City family bud. Word of warning though; be prepared to age rapidly.

6. Stockport mackem

Stockport mackem

Haha.....I age sufficiently with my own lot thanks very much
    However, I will keep a close eye on the blues

7. almir

almir

some media don't even count we sold anyone. The line is - Guardiola is under pressure because of last year and because he spent another 200+ million.

8. Stockport mackem

Stockport mackem

Have I been proved right ?

9. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

One of the few clubs up a shit street wider and longer than Sunderland's ;-)

10. cyberblue

cyberblue

We have only paid as much as the selling club would let the players go for .no one calls the selling club greedy bastards.we would certainly have paid less if we were allowed two .but oviously that not a good story for them is it