Watch Breitling or Omega

What I find quite funny about expensive watches is that they all sell this image of the secret service or military connections, yet most people who are actually in the military apparently just wear a Casio.

Oris great looking , great movement , reasonable price and serviced correctly a good investment.

Excellent shout.

Oris watches give , in my opinion, the best "bang for buck" of all the Swiss watch brands.

For the price of a quartz tag heuer piece of shit you can get a 300m rated automatic diver which s beautiful enough to double as a dress watch .

Excellent shout.

Oris watches give , in my opinion, the best "bang for buck" of all the Swiss watch brands.

For the price of a quartz tag heuer piece of shit you can get a 300m rated automatic diver which s beautiful enough to double as a dress watch .
Quite like my piece of shit

I've never got the watch thing, not worn one for over 15 years, just use my mobi.

OP suggest following my lead and use the cash for a holiday.

Excellent shout.

Couldnt agree more,Oris watches are fantastic - i own several.

I've considered buying an Omega or similar a few times and agree that Oris looks a good alternative. I understand the allure of having something decent on your wrist, especially if you have well made, quality clothing. I just can't bring myself to pay that much knowing about the service costs.

Of the watches I wear I've got a Seiko diver, which is on my wrist the majority of the time and a Raymond Weil for more formal occasions. A decent Seiko is a far wiser spend of your cash than an Omega but I don't tell people what to do with their cash.

Currently my thoughts are if I buy another watch it will be one of the decent Made In England brands like Christopher Ward or Harold Pinteck (spelling).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.