Watch Breitling or Omega

thinking of treating myself before Christmas, any views between the 2 watches ?

i`ve got the navitimer world, had it 7 years, bought it after i realised i wasnt going to die just yet
breitling-navitimer-46-automatic-gmt-a2432212-b726-443x-10081-2.jpg

I think Omegas are a little overpriced and Breitling "too fancy" , plus they scratch really easily. Id pick Omega out of the two, but i reckon you could get better for the same price

Both are fine timepieces but personally I'd go for an omega.

Most are completely in house movements, and the coaxial escapement in them means accuracy stays consistent for years and doesn't degrade as much as a 'normal' Swiss mechanical. They will also go 8-12 years between services.

A new planet ocean or globe master has the latest movement which will run at 0/+5 secs per day and only need a service every 10-15 years. They are also totally anti magnetic so will not be effected by any form of magnetism ever.

You can't go wrong. I have a 22 year old sea master and it is still running fine. Accurate to about +3 secs per day. Been serviced once about 10 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.