Watch Breitling or Omega

i`ve got the navitimer world, had it 7 years, bought it after i realised i wasnt going to die just yet
breitling-navitimer-46-automatic-gmt-a2432212-b726-443x-10081-2.jpg
Thats very nice, dont know if i ever fancy a leather strap

It's a broad line comparing the two brands. They both have some fantastic models and some not so good, it's all about your own personal taste.Omega are definitely venturing into Rolex country price wise . Choose wisely and you'll have a watch you can enjoy for years.
Look around, compare prices and never ever pay RRP
Do you have a model in mind?

i`ve had mine, like i said 7 years and it hasnt got a scratch and i wear it daily. when i catch it i think jesus look at its like new

Same with me bought a seamaster about 6 years ago and I wear it all the time - have knocked against doors desks etc - quick rub with bottom of me shirt and its gleaming

absolutely love it

I have a Tag Heuer Aquaracer but just picked up an Omega Seamaster. I put it on the Olympics special addition NATO strap and completely love it.

Breitlings are sharp for sure but I like the history of the Omegas, they just seem more classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.