Watch Rodwell's 2nd goal for the EDS side

Quality strike! Nice one two as well to set it up. It will be interesting to see if he plays defensive, box to box or more of a pressing higher up (Yaya'esq- like he did against Chelsea) role next season. Hopefully we see him get a spell of good fitness, that's what he desperately needs.

BlueRoscoe said:
Quality strike! Nice one two as well to set it up. It will be interesting to see if he plays defensive, box to box or more of a pressing higher up (Yaya'esq- like he did against Chelsea) role next season. Hopefully we see him get a spell of good fitness, that's what he desperately needs.

It certainly is.

As much as it pains me to say it, I doubt we will ever see much of Jack Rodwell in a City shirt; he seems too injury-prone.

We all knew this to be the case long before he arrived at Etihad, so why did the management think it would be any different after he signed for us?

Having said that, I really hope I'm wrong, as a fully-fit Rodwell could be a great asset for Manchester City for many years to come, after all, he's still young.

It must be so frustrating for him. He clearly has the talent to go as far as he wants in the game but his body keeps letting him down.

Great can't wait until this time next year when he plays his next game for us.

Move him on we shouldn't be lumbered with an injury prone player he should go back to Everton terrible buy.

Although when fit(which is never) I like him as a half decent PL player.

kiam06 said:
Great can't wait until this time next year when he plays his next game for us.

Move him on we shouldn't be lumbered with an injury prone player he should go back to Everton terrible buy.

Although when fit(which is never) I like him as a half decent PL player.
You mean like the Dippers should have done with Gerrard or the Rags with Giggs??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.