Watch Rodwell's 2nd goal for the EDS side

Suarez goal immediately after was superb too. Hopefully he gets a chance in the remaining games.

Looks powerful and hungry. Ready to go and I think we will see him back in the 1st team soon

looking forward to jack getting back to match fitness!

if his injuries finally goes away he's going to be a good buy for the future. I'm hoping for the physios to come up with something long-term for jack.

kiam06 said:
Great can't wait until this time next year when he plays his next game for us.

Move him on we shouldn't be lumbered with an injury prone player he should go back to Everton terrible buy.

Although when fit(which is never) I like him as a half decent PL player.

move him on...really?
maybe arsenal should get rid of wilshere too. ffs!!

I can see Rodwell and possibly Suarez (ours, not the biter) starting against WBA and/or at Reading if only to give Yaya, Bazza and Jamie a rest for the main event and aftermath.

But when will Guidetti play in the first team? What more does the lad have to do?

Martyn said:
But when will Guidetti play in the first team? What more does the lad have to do?
when he recovers from the knee injury he picked up last Friday and then when he gets fully match fit. So next season at the earliest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.