Watch Rodwell's 2nd goal for the EDS side

I've really liked the look of Rodwell on the odd occasion weve seen him.

Really hoping that our medical team and a full pre-season with us with sort him out.

Given his record with injuries that isnt looking likely. Really feel for the kid.

mike o said:
I've really liked the look of Rodwell on the odd occasion weve seen him.

Really hoping that our medical team and a full pre-season with us with sort him out.

Given his record with injuries that isnt looking likely. Really feel for the kid.
This season is not done with. I'm sure he'll be looking to make an impact in the games to come. Would be a good morale booster for him to get some games under his belt before the season ends

The key questions are:

1) does he have a fundamental injury problem that cannot be cured?

2) has the cumulative effect of his injuries weakened his body affecting his overall fitness, in the same way that they did, for example, for Michael Owen?

If the answer to these questions is no then there's every reason to believe that he could have an excellent career

cibaman said:
The key questions are:

1) does he have a fundamental injury problem that cannot be cured?

2) has the cumulative effect of his injuries weakened his body affecting his overall fitness, in the same way that they did, for example, for Michael Owen?

If the answer to these questions is no then there's every reason to believe that he could have an excellent career

think these questions would have been asked and answered when rodwell sailed through his medical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.