Watch this...

Falz

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Watch-this" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Watch-this</a>

New video on the OS. Some good bits mixed in with a bit of cheese ;)
The part with Jo spinning the ball on his finger made me laugh... wrong game, mate!

Falz said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Watch-this

New video on the OS. Some good bits mixed in with a bit of cheese ;)
The part with Jo spinning the ball on his finger made me laugh... wrong game, mate!

Well shot, but basically too vague and abstract to do anything in my opinion

benbeer said:
yes all well and good but what people really want to know is HOW MUCH?!

EXACTLY.

Snazzy. 'membership my arse' How much will they cost.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm --<br /><br />
benbeer said:
yes all well and good but what people really want to know is HOW MUCH?!

EXACTLY.

Snazzy. 'membership my arse' How much will they cost.

Me being a bit niave thought with tevez being on the picture and it being vague just saying watch this.....that it was carlos announcing he was staying. Bit let down when i watch it then ha

despite being really impressed with the OS video, i am suspicious that this 'membership' idea may be a way of justifying a massive increase, seen as its advertised as being 'bigger, more than a seasoncard'

'look, we've created this big package, just for you guys! seasoncard, all the benefits, freebies here and there, recognition! wowza!...

...but it'll cost ya'

that said, it'll have to be through the roof to put me off guys!

CTID!

-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm --

despite being really impressed with the OS video, i am suspicious that this 'membership' idea may be a way of justifying a massive increase, seen as its advertised as being 'bigger, more than a seasoncard'

'look, we've created this big package, just for you guys! seasoncard, all the benefits, freebies here and there, recognition! wowza!...

...but it'll cost ya'

CTID!

-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 pm --

...but it'll cost ya'

CTID!<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm --<br /><br />despite being really impressed with the OS video, i am suspicious that this 'membership' idea may be a way of justifying a massive increase, seen as its advertised as being 'bigger, more than a seasoncard'

...but it'll cost ya'

CTID!

Enjoy this weekend, and the last two games of this season, because when details of the new "membership cards" Black, Platinum and Gold are released next week along with the 7% increase your eyes will be watering.

Revealed on Monday then.....

I have 4 to buy , hopefully not more than the 5 to 7% increase.

I realise they have to go up but they must realise people dont have as much to spread around these days....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.