Watching City in Barcelona

The Blue

I'm in Barcelona for the West Ham match, any recommendations on where to watch the game?

I'm staying to the south of Las Ramblas near to Plaza Espana, but don't mind getting a taxi to another part of the city if its deemed worthy :-)

Last edited:
Well whenever I've been there, I've watched them from the Nou Camp, but to be honest, I'd try to find somewhere else!

The view's shit, and the netting just spoils your enjoyment of the match! ;-)

Well whenever I've been there, I've watched them from the Nou Camp, but to be honest, I'd try to find somewhere else!

The view's shit, and the netting just spoils your enjoyment of the match! ;-)

Ha I went for the Joan Gamper Trophy game a few years ago and we were up near the back row! Actually we're fitting in Barca v Lavante while we're there, I've got tickets on the bottom row of the 3rd tier, so hopefully that will be alright!

I was there last November and watched us play QPR away (2-2 draw) at The Wild Rover Irish Pub, just off Las Ramblas down at the bottom end near the port

It had possibly the biggest screen I've ever seen down at the back of the pub. Not bad place to watch it

Port Olimpic, lots of Shishas there with live coverage of the PL (Bein Sports channel from the Arab world).

Thanks for the suggestions!

I was there last November and watched us play QPR away (2-2 draw) at The Wild Rover Irish Pub, just off Las Ramblas down at the bottom end near the port

It had possibly the biggest screen I've ever seen down at the back of the pub. Not bad place to watch it
The Irish bar is only a 15 minute walk from our apartment and looks to tick all the boxes, I think i'll go there!

Port Olimpic, lots of Shishas there with live coverage of the PL (Bein Sports channel from the Arab world).

Port Olympic is on the cards the night before, it looks pretty decent for a few beers too!

Cheers!

I was going to mention the same bar. Apparently I was flirted with/chatted up there by one of the male bar staff years ago. I never noticed, my wife did and was a little jealous. I just thought he was being friendly.

I'm in Barcelona for the West Ham match, any recommendations on where to watch the game?

I'm staying to the south of Las Ramblas near to Plaza Espana, but don't mind getting a taxi to another part of the city if its deemed worthy :-)

There is a sports bar just off towards the north square of las ramblas. I watched city v chelsea there last season when fat frank scored the equaliser. Good bar.

the Barcelona branch meet up in a bar in Sants, or they did the last time we played there. There is photographic evidence that I was there but for some reason I cant quite recall it, perhaps @doots could help!!

I watched the Everton v City couple of weeks ago in pub called George Payne.
Decent bar, they had five Heineken bottles for 10 euros. (Pints were expensive though, 4.75 iirc)

It is very close to Urquinaona metro station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.