Watching city in kiev

cassyscooterboys

I'm in kiev at the moment and I've looked on the places to watch City thread and couldn't see anything for kiev. I think O'Brian Irish bar shows footie but any suggestions would be handy. Cheers

Depends which part of Kyiv you are in. The Golden Gate Pub the other week seemed to have all the games on. Food and Beer was alright as well.

I'm actually just round the corner from the golden gate,at St. Sophia.

They have around 7 tv screens up showing all the games so you wont have a problem seeing it there. Pop into Taphouse By Collider while you are around there for more decent beers. No tvs though.

They have around 7 tv screens up showing all the games so you wont have a problem seeing it there. Pop into Taphouse By Collider while you are around there for more decent beers. No tvs though.
In the golden gate now. Asked about the footie and they will put it on for us later. Nice one cheers, having a beer and a wander then come back later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.