Watching city in st ives

bluedabber

Hi folks, my 2 daughters are on holiday in st ives Cornwall and want to know the best place to watch tomorrow’s game, maybe where other blues from around there will gather.

Hi folks, my 2 daughters are on holiday in st ives Cornwall and want to know the best place to watch tomorrow’s game, maybe where other blues from around there will gather.
I was down there on holiday for the Bayern game and went to The Castle Inn on Fore St. 2 screens plus decent pub.

I was down there on holiday for the Bayern game and went to The Castle Inn on Fore St. 2 screens plus decent pub.
Cheers mate, i know the lifeboat on the harbour is advertising games but just wondered if there was a city friendly pub where they can wear their shirts, go mental (hopefully!) without any worries. I’ll tell them to have a look at The Castle

Lifeboat, the castle or maybe even the Queens pub. They have a bar above and to the right of the amusement arcade - think it’s called ‘the hub’ - not sure if they still show the games

Lifeboat, the castle or maybe even the Queens pub. They have a bar above and to the right of the amusement arcade - think it’s called ‘the hub’ - not sure if they still show the games
Definitely showing it in the lifeboat, apparently there’s a sign outside, Just want to make sure they’re not going to get abuse of local rags and dippers.

Definitely showing it in the lifeboat, apparently there’s a sign outside, Just want to make sure they’re not going to get abuse of local rags and dippers.
It can be a bit unpredictable as places such as the Lifeboat, as with almost all of St Ives, tend to attract tourists rather than locals. The Harbour Pool & Billiards Club usually has an older/calmer population and you should be fine there or in the Union which is more of a drinkers pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.