Watching football in the pub . Same for all ?

asgoodasitgets

Team supported
Team America World Police
A question that’s piqued my interest for a while .
I’m in a pub watching the biggest game in world football ever and a few things came to me . I just wondered if it was the same for everyone and every team .
Do you shout at the telly like it makes a difference?
Booing players ?
Do you chant ? Kin chanting in a pub ? How weird is that ?
And the exodus? , They’ve just won the biggest game ever cup and on the final whistle , to a man they’ve supped the pint they’ve been nursing and headed off !!
Please reassure me that City fans don’t do this ?

I’m in a pub watching the biggest game in world football ever and a few things came to me . I just wondered if it was the same for everyone and every team .
Booing players ?
And the exodus? , They’ve just won the biggest game ever cup and on the final whistle , to a man they’ve supped the pint they’ve been nursing and headed off !!

No it’s just rags. My mate who owned a pub said it drive him mad yet when City played, win lose or draw we’d all stay out for a few more.
I think some of them think they’re actually at the game.

When I am watching City I must admit that I shout at the tele !

But I don't sing (FFS!) boo players or leave as soon as the bent bastard has blown his whistle. When i am watching a City match at home my Missus goes in the other room due to my shouting at the tele.

Booing players ?
You missed clapping the tv. Apart from that spot on.

Had to watch the stoke cup win in a pub in Swansea. I think it was the same day as the rags won one of their leagues just before the FA Cup final. Pub was rammed with rags for their game but emptied in about 10 secs after the whistle which was great for me and the only other City fan as we had the choice of the best seats and needless to say we didn't disappear on the final whistle. Mrs Quimby was not amused when I rocked up at the hotel much later than arranged. Can't blame as it was our holiday.

No it’s just rags. My mate who owned a pub said it drive him mad yet when City played, win lose or draw we’d all stay out for a few more.
I think some of them think they’re actually at the game.

I was talking about early leavers with a United supporting friend I used to live with and I was explaining to him why some people might leave a match early. He didn't agree with the concept and said, "I never leave the pub early when we're playing", and he was being 100% serious. They're a different breed that lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.