ox-blue said:
lmjones1uk said:
ox-blue said:
Does the URL change from week to week?

It does.

But it takes 1min to go to wiziwig and get a new sop cast url

-- Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 pm --

Graceyboy said:
So there is an Ipad app for Sopcast now?

How much is the app?

It's free.

I've copied the URL but it won't let me save it ?

Any advice?

Yep it's dead easy.

Step 1) copy Sopcast URL
Step 2) open Sopcast App
Step 3) click Favorites
Step 4) click "+"
Step 5) paste URL in "SOP address field" and enter a name for your fav
Step 6) save
Step 7) click new fav
Step 8) enjoy

Hope this helps.

P.S You'll need to do this every match you want to watch

I got it in the end was watchingChelsea QPR but
come of now can't get back on. Should of kept Stream running bloody good quality though

ox-blue said:
I got it in the end was watchingChelsea QPR but
come of now can't get back on. Should of kept Stream running bloody good quality though

Yeah as good as Liveonlinefooty in my opinion and free, also no adverts or lag, tend to find the higher the quality download the better the stream.

If you want to pay this site is great on iPad/iPhone <a class="postlink" href="http://premieradlive.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://premieradlive.com</a>

lmjones1uk said:
ox-blue said:
lmjones1uk said:
Download sopcast app then get a sopcast URL from wiziwig then add the URL as a favorate on the App - there you have it, hd stream on iPhone / ipad

Does the URL change from week to week?

It does.

But it takes 1min to go to wiziwig and get a new sop cast url

-- Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 pm --

Graceyboy said:
lmjones1uk said:
Download sopcast app then get a sopcast URL from wiziwig then add the URL as a favorate on the App - there you have it, hd stream on iPhone / ipad

So there is an Ipad app for Sopcast now?

How much is the app?

It's free.
Brilliant! Thank you so much for this: I've now got SopCast installed and working on my Windows XP laptop - and set up ready for the start of today's game - thanks to your wise words. A pleasantly surprising bonus for me was that I can also turn recording on and off to record a channel as it is streamed. Tested this with a Romanian-subtitled UK TV programme, so fully expecting it to work when the footy starts.

However...

I've just bought a new wireless-enabled laptop to replace the wired XP laptop for internet access. It runs Windows 8, which seems not to be supported:
1. Introduction

Nowadays SopPlayer, also named SopCast Client, is totally free P2P software to view live TV channels and movies.

This manual takes you through the first steps of getting SopPlayer and provides the initial pointers to get up and running in no time.

SopPlayer can be run on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Linux, but this manual is only for Windows platform.
I get confused with the various Windows OSs. Does SopCast currently work with Windows 7 or 8? How about Windows 8 with Start8? Anyone got any experience of this? I haven't set up this new laptop and got to grips with Windows 8 yet, so...

More immediately relevant to me and to this thread...

I didn't find SopCast for iPad in the Apps store. I found it there for iPhone and have installed it on my iPad but all I can see as default are a whole lot of Chinese channels. However, there is an option to open channel feeds - I guess to open other channels such as the ones streaming the footy. I'm currently at a screen that is asking me to enter the URL of the channel feed I want. Where will I find a URL for today's City game? On the SopCast website 'Channel-live' page, there is currently this notice:
This page is not available for some reason temporarily. You can try the SopCast client, channels will be listed on it.
The SopCast Client is what I have all ready to show the City game on my XP laptop but I can't find any URL for the channel.

At the SopCast website where I downloaded the Client for Windows there is also a download for Mac (http://www.sopcast.com/download/). Would that work for an iPad also?

I've only had the iPad for less than a couple of days so am still blundering around trying to find out how it works, what it does and how it can be made to do what I want it to do, so any help with it, especially where to find Apps (only at the Apps store?) would be very welcome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.