Watching old City matches

ancoats

funny thing is when the arsenal game was called off. i sat and watched some city old games from the 60s 70s 80s
and how on earth did we get this TAG of a football club without history (crazy) we won the league title, fa cup, league cup, european title, and was in the top league and pushing for silverware most seasons

the truth is football was born in 1992 when united took over, and before 1992 united was just another club and not much better than city and miles away from liverpool and winning the title. and it took 25 years before they could claim to be champions again

The "No 'istree" jibe comes from idiots, who don’t know what they mean.

Every club has history, and Manchester City has as rich and varied history as any club.

What those morons really meant was, no recent success in lifting major trophies, until the last nine years, of course.

The "No 'istree" jibe comes from idiots, who don’t know what they mean.

Every club has history, and Manchester City has as rich and varied history as any club.

What those morons really meant was, no recent success in lifting major trophies, until the last nine years, of course.

And the irony, lost on those who think Analdefiled is the only ground with any 'istree attached, have never won a PL title - and they may have to go to 31 years before they do!!

I did tape last season's Cup Final. I've only watched it a dozen times - once a week now until the season resumes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.