Watching the Leicester game in London

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
I am coming back for Christmas and New Year, but have to miss this one as we have family time in London before coming up North ……. ;-(

I am staying in the Kennington Rd (SE11 6RE) area and wondered if any London based Blues know of any decent and Blue friendly pubs in this area?

I’m sadly still London based. There was always Mabels in Euston and a pub in Farringdon whose name escapes me. Horseshoe maybe.

Hopefully someone will know. I’m unsure any large groups still meet like The City Pride days.

I’m sadly still London based. There was always Mabels in Euston and a pub in Farringdon whose name escapes me. Horseshoe maybe.

Hopefully someone will know. I’m unsure any large groups still meet like The City Pride days.
Yes the Horseshoe in Farringdon is the one, home of the London branch of the City Supporters Club

Do they show all matches? I went for a home clash v Swansea on a Sunday and it was closed.

Horseshoe is always a good shout. Had an amazing time in there during the 2-1 at Old Trafford when Kev and Iheanacho scored.

We may be at The Tower of London just before the match, does anyone know if the 'Windsor Fenchurch' is decent to watch the match in?

Tower to the horseshoe, Farringdon is only a couple of miles - no more than 10 mins and a tenner in s taxi ... or allow 40mins for a stomp. Obviously, check it’s open first!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.