Watching With or Without "Crowd Noise"

I’ve tried both and keep switching. Think I’ll stick with no drone option although I pissed myself when it kicked off at the end of Arse v Brighton and there was a booing button.

Going to try it tonight with no faux crowd Noise.

Funny how it is dividing fans.A bit like Barm or Muffin.

I was watching a Bundesliga game last week, and the producer seemed to have a noise reaction for every possible scenario (old player returns to the club: time wasting late substitution: VAR suggesting that a player had dived etc)

Absolute shite, yet equally fascinating.

I heard plenty of blue moon and come on city but no arsenal chants so I suspect different broadcasters got different things. It was better than silence but always felt fake

Cant have been the Sky one then! Non stop Arsenal on that. They were still singing at 3-0
Down!

The crowd noise is great after four bottles of strong German lager. I have just returned from the supermarket in preparation for tonight's extravaganza. It's a bit like watching 80s matches on TV with half empty stadiums. The only thing that's missing are the chants of: "You're going to get your f...ng heads kicked in." You needed a lot of beer to watch City in the 80s as well.

Without crowd noise for me, it just seems so fake.

Not that I should have to but I would literally pay extra on my subscription for the option of no commentators. Several times during a City game I’ll be irritated or annoyed by those fuckers, why should I feel like that during a match where we’re invariably winning and I should just feel happy.

I suspect the option is not available because sky / bt use the comms as cheerleaders for the individual game and the product in general, incessantly telling us how great the PL is and constantly reminding us of forthcoming games.

No crowd noise. I enjoyed listening to how the players communicate to one another and trying to pick out what was coming from Pep.

I much prefer it off too. The novelty value of actually hearing the players communicating is something new - it'll get boring fast. However, listening with the sound on is cringeworthy. It's not a terrible approximation, it just doesn't add anything to the experience when you know it has absolutely no resemblance to conditions being experience out on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.