Watching Wolves-Arsenal (Latest 0-4). City MILES behind.

Gabriel said:
Watched Arsenal v AZ the other night and have to say they are the only team in England that look entirely comfortable receiving the ball in all positions and moving when they don't have it. If we could keep the ball more and work harder off the ball, we'd be just as effective.

Not much of an analysis that

If you think its bad enough to watch Arsenal, try watching Barcelona. They're 3-1 up on Mallorca at the half.

Pure football.

am well chufffed at how we are playing so far this season , could be in for some joy in may if things carry on as they are . a few wankers did question wenger on his lack of transfer activity and wanted him sacked , just goes to show there are some deuded people posting on internet forums !!
keep the faith lads am postive you will be thereabouts at the end of the season , remember rome was not built in a day :)

ExiledGooner said:
am well chufffed at how we are playing so far this season , could be in for some joy in may if things carry on as they are . a few wankers did question wenger on his lack of transfer activity and wanted him sacked , just goes to show there are some deuded people posting on internet forums !!
keep the faith lads am postive you will be thereabouts at the end of the season , remember rome was not built in a day :)

word. every season without a trophy those tools get louder, the boos start up at the emirates, and a single player is focused on as the source of our frustration. it's a hard knock life.

the majority though, still stand with wenger, and are keen to see his project come to fruition. i know i am.

as for the city fans, mark hughes doesnt have what it takes. in my humble opinion. someone like wenger, lives and breathes football - it's all he does, he's a freak - and it costs him on a personal level. do you think mark hughes lives and breathes football the way wenger, or ferguson does? i dont think so.

truth is, he's a mid-table manager at the moment and he's been given unlimited funds basically - and what has he done? bought fuckin lescott for 20million too much, is what. lescott is a good defender, but that's all he is. there is a reason why he isnt already playing for a top 4 side, and if he does have what it takes - hughes isnt the man to get it out of him.

spunked £25million on adebayor, and we're still laughing about it. ade will get some goals, no doubt - but he got so many at le arse because of the service he was getting. for each goal he scored, he missed 5 or 6. he'll motivate himself when he plays against arsenal, no doubt - because he is obviously mental - but he's a bit of a thick ****, to be honest - and he'll soon be back to his lazy-ass ways. adebayor thinks he is much better than he is, and it seems that lots of people outside arsenal bought into that too.

bellamy is a good player, but he has no neck. surely you want all your players to have necks.

toure is a good defender and a top bloke, but he's already on a down slide - as much as i hated to see him go, the numbers suggest it was good business. toure and lescott arent going to win you the champions league, that much is certain.

barry is a hard worker. but he's not a creative dynamo.

micah richards is fucking shit.

anyway, a decent team that can beat most people on their day. but is full of above average players and primadonnas who arent up for it against your burnleys and your northern shitkickers.

an excellent manager could get that team humming i'm sure - he'd make sure the weaknesses are contained, and the strong points played to. but mark hughes isnt that man - mark hughes couldnt manage a fabregas, and he cant manage a robinho.

you can ramble on all you like about giving him time, etc - and i'm sure he's a decent man. but the thought of mark hughes leading a team of this quality to glory is just laughable, you know it, i know it, and i can fuckin tell you - the owners know it.

he wont be manager next season.

i'll fuck off now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.