Watford (A) Post-Match Thread

Very good performance by everybody

Helped by a pathetic effort by Watford who allowed us to do whatever we wanted

Rodri had no business not starting vs Arsenal.. He was fantastic along with Cancelo, Foden, and Sterling. KDB really had a shocking first half, but I thought he played much better in the second. Mahrez did absolutely nothing after coming on.. I would seriously consider listening to offers for him in the summer.

Last edited:
Shades of the 16/17 win at Watford, where it looks like we've sorted out shit out.

Good to see Cancelo play well on the left.

The last half dozen games of 16/17, followed by a very impressive preseason, really had me thinking something good was coming. I hope/pray something similar happens.

He is right though. We were very pedestrian, only chances we really created were a 'lucky' cross from Walker and a penalty. Hardly brilliant stuff against a possibly relegated team.
Give over. Certainly not poor, we just never bothered getting out of first gear and we didn’t need to.

We needed that tonight. Thought we were superb all round and some great performances from those already mentioned. Will do our confidence the world of good and Sunday hopefully more of the same and puts Us in a much better mind frame for Madrid.

Nothing wrong with the commitment on show tonight. Stick with Cancelo at LB for Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.