Watford (A) Post-Match Thread

I'm going to say it - We need to play next year with a midfield of Rodri, Kev, Phil, Bernardo or Torres = pace, quality, youth and mobility, with Sergio and Raheem up front. I would cash in on Mahrez this summer, as I believe and have said so all year, he totally changes the way we attack and does not have the same desire to tackle back when he loses the ball. A case of brilliant player in the wrong team at the wrong time.

can i ask what about the arsenal semi final ? you play our normal game and then see arsenal semi final and wonder

Very pleased with that performance.

Cancelo effective on left ✅
Rodri commanding the centre ✅
Phil scintillating ✅
KDB killer assist ✅
Clean sheet ✅

Anyone got clip of Watford handball that we didn’t get?
Anyone got clip of Watford handball that we didn’t get?
For me a clear penalty, the keeper would of been proud of a save like that , but looked like VAR was only there to check City's stuff , ie checked 3rd goal but didn't bother with the penalty or the disallowed goal !

Pleasantly surprised by Cancello on the left.

Rodri motm. Though it was only Watford who sat back.

If Rodri can learn to speed up his movement against those that press fast he will be a brilliant player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.