Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Just watched the 3rd goal again & reckon every outfield player bar sterling touched the ball in the build up to the goal from the throw in .... & if you go back a bit further to cancelo's original interception Sterling was involved in the play leading to the throw in, so all in all , not a bad team effort !!

I know this is a bit childish, but I suspect I’m not the only one doing it. I keep going back to the table since yesterday and staring at it like a kid with his Christmas present.

Man City (15)
34Liverpool (15)
33Chelsea (15)
27West Ham (15)
25Tottenham (14)
24Man Utd (15)
23Arsenal (14)
21Wolves (15)
20Brighton (15)
19Aston Villa FC (15)
Leicester (15)
17Brentford FC (15)
16Crystal Palace (15)
Leeds United FC (15)
Southampton (15)
15Everton (14)
13Watford (15)
10Burnley (14)
Newcastle (15)
Norwich City FC (15)

Cann table is named​

I always think this is the best way to look at it

Seems Father Reuben likes his new song….

Must admit I didn't know it, so thought the version posted on watford forum may have been real - after all, we are usually bloody good at the self-deprecation angle and introspective humour (empty seats etc)... it went:
Ruben Dias, our number 3
Cost us millions, around 60
We bought the cup
We bought the league
We paid off FIFA
We're fuckin cheats

hahahahaha.....

Last edited:
No mention on Sky that the win took us top of the Prem for a couple of minutes.

And then you have Smith (is the guy awake ?) saying 'He didn't mean to hurt him'.

MOTD gave us more of the credit we deserve.

Last edited:
Bernardo Silva is the worlds best midfielder at the moment. He's been absolutely superb this season and Watford was more of the same. I really hope he wants to stay as he is a class act.

I love Watford though as they love getting hammered off us. They always sack their manager and staff every year so never learn anything from the last slapping they got either and jut take another beating. We could've easily dished out another 6-0er!

Overall, we're starting to look very, very good. When we're playing well, the opposition doesn't matter.

Must admit I didn't know it, so thought the version posted on watford forum may have been real - after all, we are usually bloody good at the self-deprecation angle and introspective humour (empty seats etc)... it went:
Ruben Dias, our number 3
Cost us millions, around 60
We bought the cup
We bought the league
We paid off FIFA
We're fuckin cheats

hahahahaha.....
I quite like that version. Think it would boil some piss were we to adopt it

We did what we needed to do, against a determined Watford. Sterling is creeping back to form, Gundog & Silva bossed the game & it was great to see Grealish, Foden & KDB back & looking sharp, just in time for the man-killer festive season programme.

We just need to be more clinical in front of goal. Having said that, what we've lost in goal scoring prowess, we've gained in defensive solidarity. If we could combine our goal scoring of 3 seasons ago, with our current defensive solidarity & our possession, we'd be the best football team in the world right now.

As it stands, I honestly believe we're a clinical striker away from that.
So you have answered your own question. Not a dig mate I’m on your page let’s enjoy the ride to the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.