Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Great to win but I thought we lacked our usual control of the game, perhaps because it was so easy to begin with. Good performances from Raz, Gundo, Grealish and Bernardo.

Not been on the matchday forum for years but had a look in today. Fuck me the Grealish bashing was terrible. Thought the lad played really well, seems to me like he is becoming the new Raz. Wait till he scores a few and shuts the fuckers up. CTID

Was extremely wasteful lucky it was Watford we were playing. Fine margins at the highest level and you have to take your chances.

Performance first half was one of the best of the season. Good win, great performance from Bernado. Bit of sloppiness both in front of goal and at the back (second half). We need to be more clinical. That game should have been over after 15 mins.

Cancelo, Rodri, Bernado all need resting midweek now.
Game was over after 4 minutes.

The wastefulness lol adds a degree of frustration to a routine win, hopefully goal difference wont matter this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.