Watford (a) post-match

Cleverly................

KEwjzF.gif

Am I the only one who thinks the wheels are gonna start to fall off soon?

Such as key players getting injured, or bad refereeing decisions going against us. I can't help having this horrible feeling after what happened the last two/three seasons where we started so well and then things fell apart gradually.

I'm especially dreading long term injuries to Aguero/Jesus or to Mendy/Walker, because we're not exactly well covered for these positions.

Having said all that, it has been a wonderful week, 15 goals and none conceded, all in tough games too! And we've played some sublime football.

City in September (so far)

Played 3
Won 3
Scored 15
Conceded 0

Aguero- 5 goals, 2 assists
Jesus- 4 goals
Stones- 2 goals
Sané- 2 goals
Otamendi- 1 goal
Sterling- 1 goal
De Bruyne- 4 assists
Silva- 3 assists
Walker- 3 assists
Mendy- 1 assist

18 players used, 6 goalscorers, 5 assisters.

Top of Premier League, most goals scored, least conceded. Aguero top scorer in the division, Jesus a close second.

Incredible.

Such as key players getting injured, or bad refereeing decisions going against us. I can't help having this horrible feeling after what happened the last two/three seasons where we started so well and then things fell apart gradually.

I'm especially dreading long term injuries to Aguero/Jesus or to Mendy/Walker, because we're not exactly well covered for these positions.

Having said all that, it has been a wonderful week, 15 goals and none conceded, all in tough games too! And we've played some sublime football.
Fucking hell,just enjoy the week just gone

Did the Samaritans hang up on you? And......chill.

City in September (so far)

Played 3
Won 3
Scored 15
Conceded 0

Aguero- 5 goals, 2 assists
Jesus- 4 goals
Stones- 2 goals
Sané- 2 goals
Otamendi- 1 goal
Sterling- 1 goal
De Bruyne- 4 assists
Silva- 3 assists
Walker- 3 assists
Mendy- 1 assist

18 players used, 6 goalscorers, 5 assisters.

Incredible.
It October though the wheels start to come off

Unlikely. I remember the 1st 3 games in October 2011 though. We won 4-0 at Blackburn, put 4 past Villa at home and then smashed 10 past the rags at the swamp.
Remember after we beat Huddersfield 10-1 we played midweek (port Vale I think) and I think we won 5-2. No quite a 15-0 week , but close

Shite post of the day award goes to............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.