Watford (a) post-match

Have we ever had a week 15-0 ? cant remember if we have
How did we do either side of the 10-1 v Udders and the 6-2 v Plymouth the following midweek?

Edit won 2-0 after Plymouth.

In that period we scored 36 goals in 9 games from 21/10/87 to 21/11/87.

Last edited:
Defence have total confidence in him. He is a huge presence and his concentration yesterday was excellent late on having had nothing much to do all game. First time in a while I think even if they get past the defence they still have to beat Eddie. Going to become an outstanding keeper and he's going to be our keeper for years to come. Seems like a nice guy as well and so hungry to play.

Nice guy Eddie

How did we do either side of the 10-1 v Udders and the 6-2 v Plymouth the following midweek?

We won 2-0 @ Reading - I was good - but Paul Stewart was better !....

So we had the same goal difference in that week - but actually scored more !!

So basically a front line of Stewart, White and me pisses all over today's shower

Danny Mills says there's always that question over the defence! After that performance, what a knob!
Stealing a living in attempted punditry. Ridiculously anti-city in everything he does spout, and adds nothing interesting or insightful to any commentary on any match I've ever heard him on. When anyone mentions the word "bitter", uncle fester Mills is exactly that...........

We won 2-0 @ Reading - I was good - but Paul Stewart was better !....

So we had the same goal difference in that week - but actually scored more !!

So basically a front line of Stewart, White and me pisses all over today's shower
You never got the praise you deserved Tony, think it was the ginger hair ;)

Stealing a living in attempted punditry. Ridiculously anti-city in everything he does spout, and adds nothing interesting or insightful to any commentary on any match I've ever heard him on. When anyone mentions the word "bitter", uncle fester Mills is exactly that...........
I had the unfortunate experience of watching Owen on BT sport. He had a red face full of anger as though he was having his arse slapped every time City scored. Savage was sat next to him and though he is not City's biggest fan he was enjoying winding up Owen. When Sergio scored his third he asked Owen for his thoughts on the goal. Owen said I am not bothered about that,I want to discuss the miss by the Liverpool player. I think Owen thought he was too good to be on the panel, absolute tool.

Last edited:
Possibly the best 90 minutes I've ever seen from a City team. Fantastic to start like that after playing away in the CL on Wednesday. We have usually started very leggy after midweek games in the past. It was the hunger in the team that caught my eye. Let's hope we can keep that going. The players are now moving in all areas when we're trying to play out and so the defenders are not on the back foot like they were very noticeably most of last season. Great player though he is, not having to dance to Toure's rather slow tune makes a huge difference. And maybe Moss doing his job properly last week was the little break that a team sometimes needs to make a leap forward. Big strong team Watford and they've pushed us around physically before but not this time. They were whinging a bit about coming off second best at it, along with their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.