Watford (A) Pre-Match Thread

Watford V City

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
Ultimately a training match for our CL campaign.

I think we’ll see Doyle, Bernie, and Stones to rest a few players, including David and Kev.

Apart from that, I reckon we would be happy with a good performance, regardless of the eventual result, after the disappointment against Arsenal.

They'll fancy it after watching that farce this evening. Don't forget, they drybummed the scousers at a time when they (the scousers) were flying. Underestimate the Hornets at our peril.

They'll fancy it after watching that farce this evening. Don't forget, they drybummed the scousers at a time when they (the scousers) were flying. Underestimate the Hornets at our peril.
No underestimation, but the match ultimately means nothing to our season, hence it is functionally a training exercise.

We will want a response from the FA Cup debacle, anything else is a plus, with more important things to come.

Just try to improve our form and gain some momentum.

Let's give Pep a day off and see if Juanma Lillo can come up with a more iterative game plan we do the repetition but forget the learning

Couldn’t give a rats arse about this and norwich. I just really hope between now and Madrid we see last seasons City

Would be nice if Cole Palmer Braaf or Doyle feature but we will go full strength and kids may. Not get match time even during this meaningless run in PL

They'll be up for it, so in some respects, we'll have to field a strong side for the sake of the çompetition'. That said, I fear a kicking match so keep de Bruyne and Laporte out of it.

Fair play to Watford, after the Cup final and pasting earlier in the season, I doubted they'd still be in contention with two games to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.