Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just not sure how this will go. Our energy levels are dropping in the 2nd half of games & we are desperate for some fresh legs. Hopefully foden & Grealish start this & score 2/3 in the first half.

Cancello, bernie & rodri are looking tired & im not surprised all 3 have worked so hard so far.

I fear this is the part of the season where not having a striker will really hurt us. Liverpool & Chelsea can play shit but have 1 player who can score out of nothing we need a team effort to score generally

All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

Wow. Kinda wish I never read it

Their preview is just bile and hate. It’s not even slightly measured. On here the match previews are really well out together. Stats and comments. Theirs is like some
Massive racist rant. Horrible.

What a bunch of insipid shitheads they are.

Yeah, that Watford thread is probably the most insufferable I've ever seen about us. You genuinely get more balance and braincells on United and Liverpool's forums, and they actually have reason to hate us.

They keep referencing the 8-0, 6-0 and 5-0... it's not our fault they're shite? In fact it's probably because they sack their manager every time he has three bad results in a row.

All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

Wow. And to think, I thought their fans were alright at Wembley (at least compared to Villa).

Almost like they took getting embarrassed in a major final on a historic scale personally.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
Gudongan

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Already buzzing for this 1 after last night hopefully a few are back and we can get some mins into foden grealish and kev if we can get the game tied up early on.

Wow. Kinda wish I never read it

Their preview is just bile and hate. It’s not even slightly measured. On here the match previews are really well out together. Stats and comments. Theirs is like some
Massive racist rant. Horrible.

What a bunch of insipid shitheads they are.
Watford is their second team after the rags and Liverpool. All these clubs are the same. Bournemouth is 90 per cent rag.

Watford is their second team after the rags and Liverpool. All these clubs are the same. Bournemouth is 90 per cent rag.

My brother in law and nephew go home and away. They keep telling me how they’re a real family club.

I’ll be there supporting the Blues with my son on Saturday with all the away fans. Let’s see how family it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.