Watford (A) - Sat 4th Dec, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford Fan here, please ignore the ignorant twats on there, i've been a season ticket holder for 20 years and can tell you the vast majority of our fanbase are not like this. All the best on saturday, i fear you will beat us 3-1 but just hope we aren't embarrassed, COYH and safe travels down :)
That's my experience, too - I know quite a few Watford fans - all decent blokes. Pity you didn't take points from Chelski - I fear tomorrow will be closer than you fear!

Watford Fan here, please ignore the ignorant twats on there, i've been a season ticket holder for 20 years and can tell you the vast majority of our fanbase are not like this. All the best on saturday, i fear you will beat us 3-1 but just hope we aren't embarrassed, COYH and safe travels down :)

Ah, now just a little reasonable word like this makes all the difference. I've never had anything whatsoever against Watford as a club (having been born in Harrow and Wealdstone, and grown up in Pinner and north-west London generally till I was thirteen! also a big fan of all the songs on Tumbleweed Connection just a handful of years later…), and I've often said on this forum that I only have enough energy to properly hate United and then some left over for LFC. But I admit I was jarred by that OP, and the hatred in some of the following posts.
Ah well, every club has ’em. At the Chelsea away match two or three seasons back I had the misfortune to find myself next to three utter tossers (blues). Early twenties, I would have said. I'm sure they were well coked up — and behaving accordingly. Real bellends, as they say in the north.
I expect us to win (who wouldn't), and strongly hope that we do. But it's the PL, anything can happen (unlike the Bundesliga which is probably the most boring league in Europe).

Thanks I have always found Watford fans sound. There are a lot of idiots on social media who are easily manipulated. Watford have worked hard to get into the PL and if they stick around they may get the chance to develop the club further.
But what I can't understand is when fans (and officials) of promoted clubs start moaning about the resources of the bigger clubs. The PL is the wealthiest and biggest league in the world. When you arrive in the PL you have to play against the best players in the world...that is just the way it goes. Will Wales or Scotland fans start moaning about the resources of France, Italy, Brazil, even England if they qualify for the World Cup?
Sean Dyche annoys me the most. He can''t stop moaning about how under-resourced he is compared to the biggest PL clubs. He gets paid a fat check for being in the PL and Burnley get £100m plus from TV alone just for staying in the PL.
If he doesn't like it perhaps he should quit and go and manage Stockport or Macclesfield.

All very complimentary of Watford on her and respectful. Took a look at a Watford forum what a set of hateful nobs.

Small club syndrome in full flow on there the sad salty little cunts.

Stayed in Watford one year when my wife and I travelled down for an international match at Wembley as my son had tickets and couldn't attend. I liked Watford a lot brilliant base for the Wembley trip, also met fans of the Club on a tour of the USA they were really nice people.

I’ll happily take your word for that mate, had a lot of admiration for your club since THAT FA cup final, I know it was a thumping, but the way your lads went for it in the true spirit of the game despite the chasm in ability really gained a hell of a lot of respect from me and many others.

Saturday apart, good luck for the rest of the season and thanks for smashing the rags :-).

Appreciate the post, thanks. You can also tell them that if what happened to us had happened to you the vast majority of City fans would have said 'good luck and smash the reds' just as we would have with most other clubs. Good luck for the rest of the season, hope your stay in the Prem is a long one

You're fans were great at Wembley in spite of the score. I met that Mr Watford bloke with the suit and top hat and two women, hardcore fans, one in a wheelchair, no mither at all.

You have the pace and power upfront to cause us problems, hopefully you don't.

Cheers, I think you’ll find most fans are decent. Forums can bring the worst out.

Side note, is Dennis as good as he seems? He looks a right handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.