kolarov

dinho
yaya

kdb
silva
sterling

aguero

first away win since september 2-1 !!!!

If we don't win this we can forget any chance of winning the league.

Not sure about league ... but yeah league cup we say bye bye to ... the double header semi this month against a tough team and if we continue like this in the league (and not win tomorrow) I'm afraid Pellegrini might fuck those mid week games off or the FA cup ... and I really want us to stay in all four for as far as we can ... crucial month this, starts with this one tomorrow!

C'mon City ... wake up!

Not sure about league ... but yeah league cup we say bye bye to ... the double header semi this month against a tough team and if we continue like this in the league (and not win tomorrow) I'm afraid Pellegrini might fuck those mid week games off or the FA cup ... and I really want us to stay in all four for as far as we can ... crucial month this, starts with this one tomorrow!

C'mon City ... wake up!

I really don't like thinking or talking about the 'four' but i think a lot may have been learnt last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.