Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
......................Hart...............

Sagna.........Otamendi........Mangala...........Clichy

...............Yaya...............Fern...............

Navas...................Silva.....................Sterling

.........................Aguero..................

Clichy is out injured I think. Otherwise the same team I'd go with.

In August, you'd have taken nothing less than 6, none of us would, its a reflection of well these two are doing, and they are doing well, same for Bournemouth, another not so easy away game to come.
Hence the post being now, not August.

4 points from Leicester and Watford away, two games in five days, would be very good going.

In August, you'd have taken nothing less than 6, none of us would, its a reflection of well these two are doing, and they are doing well, same for Bournemouth, another not so easy away game to come.

i think it's more a reflection of, as the season progressed, we started expecting less and less and also being happy with less.

As good as Watford have been this season, they're still 9th and likely to be 10th before they kick off. They're midtable and most think they've been punching above their weight. There's absolutely no excuses, nothing short of 3 points is acceptable.

Hope we win, but we haven't won away for ages.

With injuries still hampering us, plus our managers strange tactics and team selections, who know's?

Not losing would be a really solid start to the New Year. A 4-0 win would be better, come on City!!!!

Are they? We've got 2 injuries in the entire squad. I'd wager us being close to the bottom in an injuries table right now. There's something drastically wrong if a squad like ours can't cope with 2 injuries.

As good as Watford have been this season, they're still 9th and likely to be 10th before they kick off. They're midtable and most think they've been punching above their weight. There's absolutely no excuses, nothing short of 3 points is acceptable.

Are they? We've got 2 injuries in the entire squad. I'd wager us being close to the bottom in an injuries table right now. There's something drastically wrong if a squad like ours can't cope with 2 injuries.

Probably referring to the fact Zaba , Fernando and Delph haven't had much game time in the past 6 weeks and Silva and Kun are still coming up to speed from injury layoffs.

Despite this its no excuse no matter who we put out if we cannot win at Watford.

6 away games without a win is unacceptable and the owners know this and we have to put that appalling form to bed and start winning away games starting tonight.

Yep, HAVE to win Elton's boys - by a big margin as well!
shocking away form.

First awayday of the season for me really looking forward to it. Last time I went there Tony Coton had a blinder for them.

Probably my only league one, hopefully a few Wembley trips as well to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.