Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could take that go the bank. Arsenal will win easily.

You were probably saying similar before the Southampton-Arsenal, Newcastle-Liverpool and Newcastle-Spurs games. This is exactly the kind of match Arsenal always fuck up.

You were probably saying similar before the Southampton-Arsenal, Newcastle-Liverpool and Newcastle-Spurs games. This is exactly the kind of match Arsenal always fuck up.
No, I did say it before the Arsenal Sunderland and Arsenal Bournemouth games though. Even God himself can't predict what the scousers will do game to game.

Seems a lot are hanging their hat on this but I'm not sure it matters that much given our away form. We failed to beat a woeful Villa.

As the current system is clearly not working away from home, we will have to take a risk in this one. Play two up front with one dropping deep to help the midfield when needed.

We have to win this one.
True, but an away game against Sunderland is a lot better than one at Spurs - all day long.

Season starts with this game. Put the effort in from now on and the league is ours. Half arsed performance leaves us all ..........waiting for Pep.

They play 4-4-2, it should suit us. I'd actually like to see us match them in formation. Dinho and Yaya in midfield, Navas on the right then either Sterling on the left and Bony and Aguero upfront or KDB on the left with Sterling and Aguero upfront. Silva on the bench for this one, to come on later and offer us more control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.