Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zabaleta is a must for me, we need his leadership.
Does anyone have stats on winning ratio with & without Zabaleta? He always looks key to me as well even if he can't always keep up anymore defensively. Brings charisma, confidence and killer instinct (excellent finisher for a defender) to the squad.

Navas
Silva
Sterling

Bony
That's now twice I've seen Navas in someone's line-up. Can't fault the guy for effort but surely he's one of the worst passers/crossers/finishers in the whole PL? There's a reason why Spain don't want him anymore.

Edit: Forgot to mention Bony. If you want Agüero back in full force - and who wouldn't want that? - you need to give him as much game time as possible, you'll only delay his return to full fitness otherwise.

Hart,
Zabaleta, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy,
Fernandinho, Touré, Silva,
De Bruyne, Agüero, Sterling
Zabaleta must be due back soon. I'm assuming Clichy was fit and that Pellegrini didn't want 2 fullbacks on the bench at Leicester. There was no Delph or Fernando either so they might be injured?

------------------------Hart
Zabaleta---Otamendi---Mangala---Clichy
--Fernandinho--Delph--Silva--De Bruyne
---------------Aguero---Sterling

I doubt we will see this team, but that would be my first choice team without Kompany (but I'd have Kolarov in if we didn't have so many games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.