Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect them to become more and more consistent though, that Klopp is not half bad. I can still see them contend for a top 4 finish.
Still got Sturridge to come back. I think they could get 4th and Spurs are very consistent now.

We can't carry on as we are - I don't think we will. We were better at Leicester. Let's hope the improvement continues and we can start to put a run together.

They can have a rest when it's league cup or something, not a vital away game in the prem
When you have a big squad and you have League games every 3-4 days you have to rest players.

I watch Kolarov sprint the entire length of the pitch week after week, and it looked to me after a few games those sprints were not all out and less frequent. Not only does fatigue creep in and damage their game, but it also creates the potential for injury.

When it's the last few weeks of the season we can go all out, now we have to manage the team - especially given the experience of the first half of the season which started so well and was destroyed by injury to key players - a situation which we are only now recovering from - touch wood.

When it's the last few weeks of the season we can go all out, now we have to manage the team - especially given the experience of the first half of the season which started so well and was destroyed by injury to key players - a situation which we are only now recovering from - touch wood.
Kompany & Agüero are - unfortunately - injury prone anyway. De Bruyne has no record on that.

That's now twice I've seen Navas in someone's line-up. Can't fault the guy for effort but surely he's one of the worst passers/crossers/finishers in the whole PL? There's a reason why Spain don't want him anymore.

Edit: Forgot to mention Bony. If you want Agüero back in full force - and who wouldn't want that? - you need to give him as much game time as possible, you'll only delay his return to full fitness otherwise.

Navas did more than KDB and Silva combined against Leicester in the short time he was on and the Watford pitch is in shit, we'll need ball carriers.

If Aguero needs to play his way back into form then I'd rather he does it as a sub against tired legs, Bony has been the better of the two over the last few games.

If Aguero needs to play his way back into form then I'd rather he does it as a sub against tired legs, Bony has been the better of the two over the last few games.
Agüero is 3x the player Bony is (and I don't even dislike Bony), just a matter of time before he gets on a roll again. Using him as a sub will only delay further...
Ah well agree to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.