Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm you may want to cut back on those mushrooms a bit when you're watching the game!!

You might want to actually watch the game. Silva was completely ineffective as was KDB, within 2 minutes of coming on Navas had set Bony up with a great chance that ended up getting deflected wide.

You might want to actually watch the game. Silva was completely ineffective as was KDB, within 2 minutes of coming on Navas had set Bony up with a great chance that ended up getting deflected wide.
Haha, here you have it: the Weakest of all Forum Arguments, if you disagree with someone just accuse them of not having watched the game... idiot.
So you missed KdB setting up Agüero for an absolute sitter early first half?
You missed KdB setting up Silva with a brilliant through ball second half?
Anyway, I can't even believe we're arguing over this. Only a relative to Navas or the man himself would claim he had a good match vs Leicester or anywhere for that matter. Leicester fans where laughing when Navas came on, knew they couldn't lose it anymore.
Only one man voted for Navas on the motm poll ... probably was you?
Whoscored.com says 3 key passes for De Bruyne & 4 for Silva vs Leicester = highest of any player on the pitch Leicester include ... Oh yes, Navas had 1 (ball to Bony). His other balls were crosses that struck the first defender in his way AS ALWAYS. He's the Spanish Boudewijn Zenden.

Sorry I don't see the contradiction mate. Just wonder what kind of dope you are on when you watch, I don't doubt for a second that you actually watch it.

So far you've implied I was on drugs and called me an idiot, yet you think I have a weak argument? No thanks kid.

No thanks kid.
I'm pretty sure I'm older than you :)

On drugs is a funny way of saying "how on earth can you see it that way??" ... Surely you didn't see it as an actual accusation of you being on drugs?? Not intended anyway and my apologies if so!

"Idiot" is for accusing me of not having watched the game just cause you see it differently.

Still though ... Navas ... wtf

Haha, here you have it: the Weakest of all Forum Arguments, if you disagree with someone just accuse them of not having watched the game... idiot.
So you missed KdB setting up Agüero for an absolute sitter early first half?
You missed KdB setting up Silva with a brilliant through ball second half?
Anyway, I can't even believe we're arguing over this. Only a relative to Navas or the man himself would claim he had a good match vs Leicester or anywhere for that matter. Leicester fans where laughing when Navas came on, knew they couldn't lose it anymore.
Only one man voted for Navas on the motm poll ... probably was you?
Whoscored.com says 3 key passes for De Bruyne & 4 for Silva vs Leicester = highest of any player on the pitch Leicester include ... Oh yes, Navas had 1 (ball to Bony). His other balls were crosses that struck the first defender in his way AS ALWAYS. He's the Spanish Boudewijn Zenden.
"Leicester fans were laughing when Navas came on", how the fuck do you measure that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.