Watford Away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get bored in here my boys recommend the David Walliams books

Got my eight year old a couple for Christmas, she's going through that same phase of calling everyone an idiot or stupid when she doesn't get her way, I've started a 'stupid' jar in the house over it.

Some good banter going on in here

Anyway from the watford forums

they're alright
Believe me, I'm dying to get back on topic but as long as that Aguëro and Swales are double teaming me, I have to fight back.

I'll give it a try anyway, but am afraid to cause more uproar. Much as I like Joe Hart, I think De Gea is probably the better of the two. All other positions definitely for City.

Tbf can't really blame her with you around the house.
Be careful she doesn't accidentally swallow one of those Navas loving mushrooms you have lying around!

That's the second time you've implied I'm on drugs, now you seem to be implying I'm the type of father who'd leave dangerous drugs around where my young children could get their hands on them.

Here's a very simple tip for being taken seriously on here and anywhere else online. Don't say anything to somebody on here that you wouldn't say to their face at the match or in a pub.

Not a must win game, but got to be disappointed with a draw here. Team mentality against supposedly weaker teams needs to be questioned. Same last season we were piss poor against the 3 relegated clubs and the ones that had been promoted. Slight improvements this season, beating Bournemouth, Norwich well and doing the same to Sunderland and Newcastle, but away draw at Villa was poor.

Big worry is tactically, I do rate the Watford manager, could go on to bigger things sooner rather than later.

Aguero needs minutes, so he will play, sooner or later he's either going to hit form or get clattered and be out again, if Clichy & Zab are fit I'd rotate the full backs and keep the rest the same, though when Aguero comes off after 60 minutes as is inevitable Kelechi needs to get the nod over Bony (which he won't)

I forgot this is a pre-match thread while reading the last two pages.

Anyway here is the team from me:

sagna-----------mangala-----------ota-------------------kolarov

-----------yaya--------------------Fern----------------------------

KDB----------------Silva-----------------------------Sterling

----------------------Kun------------------------

Not a must win game, but got to be disappointed with a draw here. Team mentality against supposedly weaker teams needs to be questioned. Same last season we were piss poor against the 3 relegated clubs and the ones that had been promoted. Slight improvements this season, beating Bournemouth, Norwich well and doing the same to Sunderland and Newcastle, but away draw at Villa was poor.

Big worry is tactically, I do rate the Watford manager, could go on to bigger things sooner rather than later.

Aguero needs minutes, so he will play, sooner or later he's either going to hit form or get clattered and be out again, if Clichy & Zab are fit I'd rotate the full backs and keep the rest the same, though when Aguero comes off after 60 minutes as is inevitable Kelechi needs to get the nod over Bony (which he won't)

Not a must win? The arses are playing newcastle at home and leicester have bournemouth at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.