Watford Away

Best to ring the box office - option 2 on ticketline number.

Ask to speak to Dan Feeney - he dealt with any returns for Arsenal game.

another who has left it too late.Could have got you one if I had known,never mind better luck next time.

SWSB said:
another who has left it too late.Could have got you one if I had known,never mind better luck next time.

He did say he had been mulling it over. I dont suppose a lot of people expected it to sell out. He could have got one on his own I think, he just hadnt expected them to go.

blue_wkd said:
SWSB said:

He did say he had been mulling it over. I dont suppose a lot of people expected it to sell out. He could have got one on his own I think, he just hadnt expected them to go.
blue wkd why are you so touchy when it comes to tickets. nobody is questioning your loyalty or wolfys stop being so paranoid

scally gobshite said:
blue_wkd said:
SWSB said:

blue wkd why are you so touchy when it comes to tickets. nobody is questioning your loyalty or wolfys stop being so paranoid

Why are you replying to a topic thats not been posted in in 2 weeks? And not that its got fuck all to do with you, but I was merely pointing out the reason he didnt have a ticket! Now run along little boy, & stop trying to pick fights!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.